McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day in the Lunch Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-28

A Day in the Lunch Room Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Lunch Room   A Day in the Lunch Room Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Code:
A Day in the Lunch Room.

Me and my friends we gonna sit down for lunch. There is a lot of us, it just so happens to be 8 of us sitting at a table together. I was pretty lucky because it was like right on the border of having 9 people, and that would just be a fire hazard, you know?

Everything is fine and dandy throughout the first semester, and then the second semester hits us like a baseball bat to the head. People are scrambling around looking for their friends at lunch and crap like that because of new schedules. Me and my friends take a seat down at our table as usual, and then I see another one of my friends getting out of the lunch line.

The group of us motion him over to the table to chill with us, you know? So everything is fine and dandy, and we are having lunch. As the room fills up with people at tables, it is noted how a few tables are empty. So, a few minutes in on enjoying ourselves, a teacher walks up and looks like she wants to rip people's head's off.

This teach looks around and blatantly starts counting the number of kids we have at our table. She then remarks, "Oh, you guy's have one too many, so one of you has to move." We look around at each other, then to my friend who just sat down. We all tell him to leave, which was obviously rude as hell.

My friend left to sit at a table by himself, and he looked at a wall for the rest of lunch. Meanwhile, before the teacher turned, she gave a quaint little smile with a 'polite' nod. She went back to her outpost, and let her eyes drill into the people that were eating food.

We finished lunch and the same routine actually happened for a few weeks, until we said, "screw it" and divided our table in two. My friend sat there every lunch staring at a wall while this insane teacher stood at her post monitoring our activity.

During the course of these few weeks, we even tried 'slipping' my friend into the table so she would probably not notice. In fact, after she took note of that, she had here eyeballs phaser our table constantly.

Thank you, fire hazard. I don't want to burn because I can not escape the building because my friends can't sit near me.

This is a sad and true story. I truly do feel bad for any kid that can't sit with 8 or more of his friends, especially when you can fit 9 chairs to a table without much difficulty. 10 chairs can fit if you flip your trays the long way around.

---

Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
McDowell Student Council
http://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hundland.org/scripts/MightyMorphinPowerRangers.txt

A Day in the Lunch Room
Page 1 of 1