McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So this one day in the lunch room...

Go down 
+4
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
Tyler Durden
Deadpool
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-28

So this one day in the lunch room... Empty
PostSubject: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Me and my friends we gonna sit down for lunch. There is a lot of us, it just so happens to be 8 of us sitting at a table together. I was pretty lucky because it was like right on the border of having 9 people, and that would just be a fire hazard, you know?

Everything is fine and dandy throughout the first semester, and then the second semester hits us like a baseball bat to the head. People are scrambling around looking for their friends at lunch and crap like that because of new schedules. Me and my friends take a seat down at our table as usual, and then I see another one of my friends getting out of the lunch line.

The group of us motion him over to the table to chill with us, you know? So everything is fine and dandy, and we are having lunch. As the room fills up with people at tables, it is noted how a few tables are empty. So, a few minutes in on enjoying ourselves, a teacher walks up and looks like she wants to rip people's head's off.

This teach looks around and blatantly starts counting the number of kids we have at our table. She then remarks, "Oh, you guy's have one too many, so one of you has to move." We look around at each other, then to my friend who just sat down. We all tell him to leave, which was obviously rude as hell.

My friend left to sit at a table by himself, and he looked at a wall for the rest of lunch. Meanwhile, before the teacher turned, she gave a quaint little smile with a 'polite' nod. She went back to her outpost, and let her eyes drill into the people that were eating food.

We finished lunch and the same routine actually happened for a few weeks, until we said, "screw it" and divided our table in two. My friend sat there every lunch staring at a wall while this insane teacher stood at her post monitoring our activity.

During the course of these few weeks, we even tried 'slipping' my friend into the table so she would probably not notice. In fact, after she took note of that, she had here eyeballs phaser our table constantly.

Thank you, fire hazard. I don't want to burn because I can not escape the building because my friends can't sit near me.

This is a sad and true story. I truly do feel bad for any kid that can't sit with 8 or more of his friends, especially when you can fit 9 chairs to a table without much difficulty. 10 chairs can fit if you flip your trays the long way around.

Last edited by Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hundland.org/scripts/MightyMorphinPowerRangers.txt
Deadpool
Senator
Deadpool

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Merc.
Humor : Watching others suffer.
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Oh the humanity!!

That's awful!! I'm so sorry that had to happen to you.

You can talk to me if you need to vent bro.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm

It is kind of sad.
I've seen people turned away from sitting down with their friends,
Just for the sake of the "8-at-a-table" rule.
Some cool teachers (i.e. Mr. Davis, possibly others) overlook the rule as long as other, more sensible rules, are followed,
Like cleaning up after yourselves and no shooting eachother.
See topic at:
8-to-a-table topic
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
Senator
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

Male
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Wow, how small minded. I see this kind of stuff everyday. It's funny watching the student-watchers. They get so serious over nothing! We should plot against them.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 pm

lol, we need people putting down print-outs to lay down the law Smile i'll tell ya people one thing, it is very possible to have this rule removed by next year.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male
Job/hobbies : Musician, Professional Thief
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 pm

lulz so one day we had 15 people at a table. we counted. 15. nobody cared, meaning none of the teachers, until some random girl came up and started bitching at us Evil or Very Mad , and then a teacher came over and split us up. we were pissed. but goes to show you there are cool teachers...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Yep.
Not all teachers are bad.
Just a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 pm

btw this was at the intermediate. how's lunch at the high school?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:50 pm

the teachers actually sit in the corner and don't give a "gosh darn" about the students eating lunch at their tables of friends.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Commander Data
Senator

Male
Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : programming/web dev.
Humor : USE THE <br />!
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:00 pm

I find it very ironic that they enforce the 8-to-a-table rule in the cafeteria where the tables are spaced out well, while they don't care in that tiny room at the HS, where there are always like 5 chairs that you have to push aside when walking between tables.
Yea, you can do whatever you want there. It's great.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Locke, you were there when we had 15, remember? I completely know who you are now, its great. Good to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 am

See that's just another thing.
A completely illogical set of rules that contradicts itself between the two schools.
Back to top Go down
Senator

Male
Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : programming/web dev.
Humor : USE THE <br />!
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:26 am

ninja wrote:
Locke, you were there when we had 15, remember? I completely know who you are now, its great. Good to see you here.

Oh yea, I forgot about that. For some reason I was still thinking that we had yet to break our record of 13. We should go for 16 sometime. 2 tables in 1 FTW!

Tyler Durden wrote:
See that's just another thing.
A completely illogical set of rules that contradicts itself between the two schools.

Yep, and when rules contradict eath other, students are more inclined to break them. So basically they are encouraging us to break rules. =/
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Locke wrote:

Yep, and when rules contradict eath other, students are more inclined to break them. So basically they are encouraging us to break rules. =/
True true,
And then we get blamed for it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:44 pm

And when we get blamed for it, we get in trouble... not cool.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Senator
Quagmire

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Bum
Humor : Family Guy
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:14 pm

When we try to pull off the "8+ at a table," the only teachers that ever bother us are:
Ms. domsic
Ms. Dunbar
Mrs. Hunt

And one short one that i don't know the name of...
I guess its kinda a list of teachers i know no one can pull it off in front of.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Mr. K also tries to stop it a lot.
I remember a couple days ago,
We had 9 people,
He told one to leave,
And then another person came and sat down,
And we didn't say anything,
Then he came back later and had a bit of a spazz and asked if we could count.

Outside of the cafeteria though,
He's a cool teacher.
I told him I'd buy him dome wax for Christmas to make his head even shinier.
Rofl.
Back to top Go down
|\|||\|_|/-|
Senator
|\|||\|_|/-|

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:43 pm

I feel bad for thah lil' muthah-fuckah. He sit alone ALL year long?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this one day in the lunch room...   So this one day in the lunch room... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this one day in the lunch room...
Page 1 of 1