McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Read - Background Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
Senator
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-01-28

All Read - Background Information Empty
PostSubject: All Read - Background Information   All Read - Background Information Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

This site was originally created by myself and two other anonymous co-founders. We read a flier in school one day proclaiming about the rights of speech and the joining of a group named The Insurgency. I did some research and emailed them about what I thought they could have improved on, and what should have been done differently. By the end of that day I had received an email back from them. This email quite literally had looked like a robot had written it. They seem to have decided that it would be a smart idea if everyone in their clan talked as if in the third person, and that they should invite everyone from McDowell on facebook to a facebook forum.

This was a huge no no for myself and those surrounding me. Reasons being too long to share (For they had many things wrong) I thought in the best interests of keeping a good idea alive, that I take what they thought they had, and change it into something much deeper. A writers group of McDowell participants who would anonymously preach their own and indifferently biased opinions of whatever they felt the need to, whenever they felt the need to. So now we have come on a round trip to the McDowell Student Council. Why is it named the McDowell Student Council?
I really can't tell you.
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com

All Read - Background Information
Page 1 of 1