McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Instructions - Read this fellow students of McDowell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Instructions - Read this fellow students of McDowell Empty
PostSubject: Instructions - Read this fellow students of McDowell   Instructions - Read this fellow students of McDowell Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:16 pm

The instructions are simple. This forum will contain all official documentation on what we will be spreading about.

1. You will put a graphic on the print-out of your choice, then print it out (it looks more official with a graphic).
2. You will go somewhere about the school and discard the document intentionally
a. Put some tape on the back of it and slap that suckah on the wall as you pass.
b. Drop it on the floor
c. Put it in a desk when you are leaving a class (make sure you don't get caught)
d. Read more below
3. Come back for more of course! Smile We can't do it without you, and thanks for showin' up.

So what is the point of this? Well, we'd like these subjects to be spoken about in school. Recognition by teachers would be a good one as well. The more people who see that we are actually doing things, the more possibilities for people joining us and spreading this all around. With enough people, and dedication out of the students from McDowell, we can get some more say. When we feel it ready, and if this project actually works, we can then think about taking these subjects up to the school board, and see our changes brought to us. Rejection only comes without support behind any idea.

Active reenforcement of a subject should be something to bring it up among other students talking about. The current idea is to spread the website around and some of our ideas

If you have posted something that you want put up as a print-out that is currently not found in this forum, send me a PM, I'd be happy to put it up.

Need a tip on where to drop things? Here is a basic list, if you find/have any more ideas, hit me up with a PM:

• Restroom
  • Lockers (slip a print-out inside any locker through the holes)
  • In the Highschool there is a stairway that is not really frequented, but it is still used by some people. It is an easy location to drop a flier without getting caught. The stairway is in the 100s section. The Stairway near the offices are used seldom as well, but they are near the administration, so take your pick.
  • Fold it up and put it in between the metal bars and desk, someone's fingers are bound to hit it.
  • From the band room moving toward the auditorium in the intermediate high school there are a few lockers there worth looking into, they are like 'grated'.
  • Instrument cases in the band room
  • The walkway atop the green trash can things where the smokers usually chill
  • McDowell libraries (both of them), lots of places in there, specifically on the tables, not many people could guess who dropped a print-out
  • Any kind of computer, have the print-out sort under the machine, so it is accessible.
  • Walls

***STAY OFF OF THE CAMERAS!***
Back to top Go down
http://www.hundland.org/scripts/MightyMorphinPowerRangers.txt
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Instructions - Read this fellow students of McDowell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instructions - Read this fellow students of McDowell   Instructions - Read this fellow students of McDowell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:04 pm

I think people should go for more than one drop in a sitting.
It would be much more effective to do several drops/handouts in a day,
Because one lone paper can easily get swept up, taken down or ignored.
But brining 10-15 to school in a day is likely to produce results.
It doesn't need to be done every day,
But when it is done,
It should be done right.
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com

Instructions - Read this fellow students of McDowell
Page 1 of 1