McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Limey
Senator

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-07

The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide. Empty
PostSubject: The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.   The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Lovely world we live in.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.   The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 pm

That first video was deleted from YouTube.
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Lieutenant Commander Data
Senator
Lieutenant Commander Data

Male
Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : programming/web dev.
Humor : USE THE <br />!
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.   The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:47 pm

That first one was almost interesting, though I have forgotten what I wanted to say about it since I watched it several days ago before it was deleted and didn't bother posting.
The second is just an artistic video and has nothing to do with government conspiracies. I thought it was very well-done, though it did get boring at times, and I couldn't quite get the storyline. The music was cool though!
I just had to lol at the third. Again, nothing to do with conspiracies. Just a bunch of VG graphics thrown together in a horrible story. I absolutely LOVED the map at 4:18. As if the U.S. nuking itself would drive axis powers away, and after totally destroying itself it could somehow muster up enough soldiers to win the war. And who would develop oval-shaped explosions anyway? I thought the whole thing just didn't make sense.

Overall, I'm not quite sure how this thread connects with government conspiracies, and am not certain what your statement "Lovely world we live in" has to do with fictional, futuristic, artistic creations.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

PostSubject: Re: The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.   The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:20 pm

I didn't see the first, but the other two were cool vids.
Back to top Go down
|\|||\|_|/-|
Senator
|\|||\|_|/-|

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.   The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Obama's ah mah-fuckin' terrorist.
He's black
He's gunna fuckin' kill shit up sometime soon.
Mark my mah-fuckin' words yo.
He be smokin' weed.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.   The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:56 pm

|\|||\|_|/-| wrote:
Obama's ah mah-fuckin' terrorist.
He's black
He's gunna fuckin' kill shit up sometime soon.
Mark my mah-fuckin' words yo.
He be smokin' weed.
Okay,
Stop.
Racism is too far,
And will not be tolorated on these forums.
It ends, or banning begins.

And fyi,
Bush was a convicted DUI offender,
Obama has no criminal record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.   The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The government: Are they conspiring against us? You Decide.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McDowell Student Council ::  Writing :: Student Opinions-
Jump to: