McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pajama Pants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Pajama Pants Empty
PostSubject: Pajama Pants   Pajama Pants Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:58 pm

They are banned.
Why?
No one knows as far as I can tell.
I think it's yet another retarded rule.
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Martin Luther
Senator
Martin Luther

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Pajama Pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajama Pants   Pajama Pants Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 pm

I don't know. I'm kind of torn on this one. Part of me says yes, it's a dumb rule. But part of me says that maybe there is a line one should draw when it comes to what is and is not acceptable attire for school. I mean whether we like it or not society does still have standards, and while wearing a hat indoors may be acceptable nowadays, showing up to school in pajama pants or sleepwear may not be. On the other hand...there isn't really anything I can see wrong with it, per se. I'm just unsure on this one.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Pajama Pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajama Pants   Pajama Pants Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Martin Luther wrote:
I don't know. I'm kind of torn on this one. Part of me says yes, it's a dumb rule. But part of me says that maybe there is a line one should draw when it comes to what is and is not acceptable attire for school. I mean whether we like it or not society does still have standards, and while wearing a hat indoors may be acceptable nowadays, showing up to school in pajama pants or sleepwear may not be. On the other hand...there isn't really anything I can see wrong with it, per se. I'm just unsure on this one.
I never would wear them to school,
But I don't think people should be forced to not wear them.
I think it should be up to the student,
And that the administration shouldn't have a say in what kids wear,
Unless it become incredibly offensive or vulgar.
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Limey
Senator

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Pajama Pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajama Pants   Pajama Pants Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:36 pm

I agree. It makes no sense to me. As long as people do not sag them or wear them in a suggestive manor, then who cares? This all comes down to teachers. Some teachers really don't care, and others take it upon themselves to hound people over this. If you ask me, their just power mad, and are punishing for the sake of punishing, without even really knowing themselves why we can't wear them. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pajama Pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pajama Pants   Pajama Pants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pajama Pants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McDowell Student Council ::  Writing :: Student Opinions-
Jump to: