McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Participaion going downhill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Participaion going downhill Empty
PostSubject: Participaion going downhill   Participaion going downhill Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:34 pm

The forums aren't as active as they once were.
Any ideas on how to restore former participation levels?
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Participaion going downhill   Participaion going downhill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

I think its something to look into, please join up on the facebook groups/myspace groups and add as many people as you can to them, group admins will take care of the rest, as in sending messages to the members and talking to each one individually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hundland.org/scripts/MightyMorphinPowerRangers.txt
javabean
Consul

Male
Number of posts : 145
Job/hobbies : Ethical Egotist
Humor : Yo dawg I herd u liek memes so I put a meme in yo meme so you can laugh while you laugh.
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Participaion going downhill   Participaion going downhill Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:30 pm

I say we start out giving blowjobs for every 100th post.

Yes well i've noticed that we are not posting topics that could lead to a general discussion on the said topic. Also with the topics that have a good discussion value on them everyone has posted their opinions on them. We need to start creating more topics that will lead to people to start to post. Hell even a thread about your favorite food will create a sense of community. Also with the lack of people being on at the same time leads to people not wanting to post.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

PostSubject: Re: Participaion going downhill   Participaion going downhill Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Lol to the first part.

And to the 2nd part,
Makes sense,
We will do what we can to foster the community feeling.
And I guess if we have more members,
More people being online simultaneously will become more likely,
So RECRUIT!
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Fate
Senator

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Participaion going downhill   Participaion going downhill Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Mayhaps it's because people dont actually care. How about more activity??
Back to top Go down
Blacken it all
Senator

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Participaion going downhill   Participaion going downhill Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:50 pm

If it helps. I believe the time for recruiting and such is all well and good, but using these recruits should be equally important.

Make a statement that lets the student body know we are here and willing to do all we can to improve our school.

I think it's near time for action.

Don't Kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Participaion going downhill   Participaion going downhill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Participaion going downhill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McDowell Student Council ::  Writing :: General Info-
Jump to: