McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i liek bush

Go down 
+2
Lieutenant Commander Data
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-28

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:07 pm

i liek george bush

do u?

king
Back to top Go down
http://www.hundland.org/scripts/MightyMorphinPowerRangers.txt
Senator

Male
Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : programming/web dev.
Humor : USE THE <br />!
Registration date : 2009-01-29

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Trolling!!!
And no.
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh,
I think Bush is by far the worst president ever appointed by the Supreme Court.
Roflmao
Back to top Go down
javabean
Consul

Male
Number of posts : 145
Job/hobbies : Ethical Egotist
Humor : Yo dawg I herd u liek memes so I put a meme in yo meme so you can laugh while you laugh.
Registration date : 2009-02-03

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Lol you're all too hard on Bush. So what if he was a alcoholic, and thought weapons of mass destruction were in Iraq.

Seriously though, he just was the wrong guy for our countries current situation. I bet if some other guy was president at the time people would most likely hate him just as much (I guess this is stretching the truth a bit). Also the media is currently stating that Bush was a puppet for Cheney. I doubt this is a fact yet because the Bush Administration hides things well (Heh at least they got that right hurr hurr). Bush isn't perfect, but you shouldn't be so sarcastic/demeaning to our former president; it's just ignorant.

So Tyler accusing of someone trolling while double posting? Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:30 pm

javabean wrote:
Lol you're all too hard on Bush. So what if he was a alcoholic, and thought weapons of mass destruction were in Iraq.

Seriously though, he just was the wrong guy for our countries current situation. I bet if some other guy was president at the time people would most likely hate him just as much (I guess this is stretching the truth a bit). Also the media is currently stating that Bush was a puppet for Cheney. I doubt this is a fact yet because the Bush Administration hides things well (Heh at least they got that right hurr hurr). Bush isn't perfect, but you shouldn't be so sarcastic/demeaning to our former president; it's just ignorant.

So Tyler accusing of someone trolling while double posting? Lmao.
Well he could have done a lot worse.
And I think he actually did what he thought was best at the time.
I just still think he was wrong.
Not to mention Al Gore got more votes than he did his first term,
Just not electorally.
I also don't buy into the Cheney Puppet theory.
So I disagree with his polices,
And I don't like him too much,
But I also recognize that his position was not the best one to have.

And yea,
That double post was my bad.
Back to top Go down
Martin Luther
Senator
Martin Luther

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-06

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:30 am

i liek bush 080906wtcBUSH
:3

I, unlike many of my peers, actually support Bush.
Shocking, right?

I don't really think so. I mean, if everyone would take a step back and actually look at his presidency, I think they'd see he really didn't do as bad a job as most would have you believe. Did he have problems with alcohol when he was young? Yes. Did he overcome his alcohol problems, a feat much more difficult than anything most have faced in our lives so far? Yes. Did it affect his presidency? No.

Do you remember 9/11? He was the right man for the job then. He made all the right decisions regarding 9/11, in my opinion. He had been on the most difficult job in the world for only about 8 months when he was handed the largest ever attack on American soil and told to deal with it. And, in my opinion, he handled it marvelously.

Although I believe Iraq was handled improperly, I believe he was fundamentally right in what he did. There are 27 million people who are living free today who weren't before we invaded Iraq. 27 million people who had once lived under an oppressive military dictatorship. Were there weapons of mass destruction? Probably. Was Saddam stupid? No. Think about it. If the largest power in the world says that they're going to invade your country in 30 days unless you get rid of your weapons of mass destruction, what are you going to? Hide them, of course. And what better place than in Syria or Iran? We know Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. He used them before, on Israel, and during the Iraq/Iran war. It was just a matter of whether or not he was stupid enough to keep them in the country.

Should we have had a better exit strategy? Yes. Was this a modern day Vietnam? No. To say that it was would be to say that those other 57,000 names on the Vietnam memorial weren't as important as the 3,000 from the Iraq war. Don't get me wrong, every life lost, every drop of blood is tragic, but sometimes it's necessary. How many more Iraqis would have died by Saddam's command if he had been allowed to stay in power? We know this man was capable of genocide- he'd attempted it in the past when he used mustard gas on the Kurds. To say that the Iraq War was for oil or Bush's personal vendetta is just silly.

So, in conclusion, pretty much, yes, he made mistakes, but so does everybody. It's human nature. I just think people tend to blow things way out of proportion. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male
Number of posts : 98

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 pm

i think we should keep ourselves in iraq and the middle east to get as much oil as we can out of those people
Back to top Go down
http://www.hundland.org/scripts/MightyMorphinPowerRangers.txt
javabean
Consul

Male
Number of posts : 145
Job/hobbies : Ethical Egotist
Humor : Yo dawg I herd u liek memes so I put a meme in yo meme so you can laugh while you laugh.
Registration date : 2009-02-03

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:36 pm

i liek bush 1236205363568

I liek Obama moar than Bush, but not as much as McCain.
Back to top Go down
copernigarud4
Senator

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-16

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 pm

bush did not care if he found weapons of mass destruction he just wanted to start a war to make money of of the government he ran and was using us to give him his paycheck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/herrmann823893
Hagrid

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 am

Wow, to be honest I can't even believe people are still on this website. That's most interesting. Anyways? Bush? I don't know anything about the man. To be honest with you all I'm not really one for polotics, but i'd have to agree with gordy over there. If we're gunne bust someone. Take them for everything they have. Employ a little government that sells us oil at discounted rates, kill all their baddies, and put obama binladin's head right througha pike. So, yeah. I guess Bush is my hero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i liek bush Empty
PostSubject: Re: i liek bush   i liek bush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i liek bush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McDowell Student Council ::  The Everything Forum ::  Debate Board :: Off-topic Debating-
Jump to: