McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About me! - Can you really say this is true? Most of it actually [;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
Senator
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-01-28

About me! - Can you really say this is true? Most of it actually [; Empty
PostSubject: About me! - Can you really say this is true? Most of it actually [;   About me! - Can you really say this is true? Most of it actually [; Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Well well well, I am one of the moderators. So what does that make me out to be? I'll tell you one thing. I love writing on forums. Flaming people is my particular interest zone. Although I'll refrain from the all out violence and one sided opinions I usually conjure up on these specific forums, it's still funny as hell. I am a student in McDowell High school - I'll leave the grade up to you to figure out. Reading is good, writing official papers isn't so good, and drawing for me sucks. I love music. I make music. I like to sound as if I know what I'm doing. I like to give people numbers. X-Men Playing Cards are the shit. Gambit and Pestilence are the two greatest X-men by the way.

-Your devoted Homunculus
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
|\|||\|_|/-|
Senator
|\|||\|_|/-|

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-19

About me! - Can you really say this is true? Most of it actually [; Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me! - Can you really say this is true? Most of it actually [;   About me! - Can you really say this is true? Most of it actually [; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm

X-men
Mah-fuckah
Yeah!
Back to top Go down

About me! - Can you really say this is true? Most of it actually [;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McDowell Student Council ::  Welcome :: Welcomes/Intros-
Jump to: