McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You ask for a hamburger...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
Senator
Deadpool

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Merc.
Humor : Watching others suffer.
Registration date : 2009-02-02

You ask for a hamburger... Empty
PostSubject: You ask for a hamburger...   You ask for a hamburger... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:48 am

You ask me for a hamburger. My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short as my body experiences a sudden lack of electrons. Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed. John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove. A crack echoes through the universe in defiance of conventional physics as cosmological background noise shifts from randomness to a perfect A Flat. Children everywhere stop what they are doing and hum along in perfect pitch with the background radiation. Birds fall from the sky as the sun engulfs the earth. You hesitate momentarily before allowing yourself to assume the locus of all knowledge. Entropy crumbles as you peruse the information contained within the universe. A small library in Phoenix ceases to exist. You stumble under the weight of everythingness, Your mouth opens up to cry out, and collapses around your body before blinking you out of the spatial plane. You exist only within the fourth dimension. The fountainhead of all knowledge rolls along the ground and collides with a small dog. My head tastes sideways as spacetime is reestablished, you blink back into the corporeal world disoriented, only for me to hand you a hamburger as my body collapses under the strain of reconstitution. The universe has reasserted itself. A particular small dog is fed steak for the rest of its natural life. You die in a freak accident moments later, and you soul works at the returns desk for the Phoenix library. You disapprove. Your disapproval sends ripples through the inter-dimensional void between life and death. A small child begins to cry as he walks toward the stairway where his father stands.
Back to top Go down
Demosthenes
Senator
Demosthenes

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: You ask for a hamburger...   You ask for a hamburger... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 am

At first I was like ~WHA?~ and then I LOL'ed

xD
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: You ask for a hamburger...   You ask for a hamburger... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Lol,
Wow.
I must say,
That is very epic
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You ask for a hamburger...   You ask for a hamburger... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You ask for a hamburger...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McDowell Student Council ::  Writing :: General Literary Expressions-
Jump to: