McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
+2
javabean
crowdXwar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crowdXwar
Senator
crowdXwar

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-02-06

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 pm

I guess I'm anon now. I honestly could care less if people knew I was apart of this, but if the forum admin want me anon, so be it.
I see this forum was meant to be a place to discuss the blights of the Administration, but its instead turned into a giant meme circle jerk. I'll contribute, but please, lay off the internet culture. I'd rather not have this forum enter the state that so many other forums I formerly visited have entered. If I may quote CTRL + ALT + DEL:
The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 20080227

Last edited by crowdXwar on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tateonefour.blogspot.com
javabean
Consul

Male
Number of posts : 145
Job/hobbies : Ethical Egotist
Humor : Yo dawg I herd u liek memes so I put a meme in yo meme so you can laugh while you laugh.
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Ah, well some people here are /b/tards. I for one enjoy a good meme now every once in a while. Also could you perhaps edit your post? We like to keep things here as anon as possible. So you like webcomics? Have you ever looked into Buttersafe or Cyanide and Happiness? They are great comics. Anyways welcome to McDowell Student Council. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
crowdXwar
Senator
crowdXwar

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:59 pm

javabean wrote:
Ah, well some people here are /b/tards. I for one enjoy a good meme now every once in a while. Also could you perhaps edit your post? We like to keep things here as anon as possible. So you like webcomics? Have you ever looked into Buttersafe or Cyanide and Happiness? They are great comics. Anyways welcome to McDowell Student Council. Enjoy your stay.
Not to sound like a dick, but I honestly doubt any of you are actual /b/tards. Most of you are probably protest Anons
Trust me, there's a difference. I've been off and on lurking since it was just a Something Awful group
Back to top Go down
javabean
Consul

Male
Humor : Yo dawg I herd u liek memes so I put a meme in yo meme so you can laugh while you laugh.

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:09 pm

crowdXwar wrote:
javabean wrote:
Not to sound like a dick, but I honestly doubt any of you are actual /b/tards. Most of you are probably protest Anons
Trust me, there's a difference. I've been off and on lurking since it was just a Something Awful group

Yes well by /b/tard there is a common stereotype of people being newfags or an oldfag calling a newfag a newfag. I am actually a huge /b/tard. I can easily name almost all the memes i've seen on 4chan, but at least I still retain enough dignity to actually know how to post. That is one major factor that divides the people that go on /b/.

Now to show you a oldfag who acts like a newfag: look at Ninja's posts. Very Happy

Again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
crowdXwar
Senator
crowdXwar

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm

And to answer the question in your first post, I seldom read C+H, but religiously read xkcd
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:58 pm

crowdXwar wrote:
And to answer the question in your first post, I seldom read C+H, but religiously read xkcd
I adore xkcd.

But anyway, yea, there is a lot of floating memes around here.
But I think it serves its purpose,
Anything to keep interest and visitors up so we can have more people participate in discussions that actually matter.
Anywho,
Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male
Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : Musician, Professional Thief

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:55 pm

javabean wrote:

Now to show you a oldfag who acts like a newfag: look at Ninja's posts. Very Happy

Again, welcome.

I appreciate the fact that you recognize me as an oldfag, but I must protest that statement. Most of my posts are upholding rules 1+2. I am a *cough* tard, though. I say we have a meme-off to see who is the most l337. New post tiem?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:00 pm

crowdXwar wrote:

I see this forum was meant to be a place to discuss the blights of the Administration, but its instead turned into a giant meme circle jerk. I'll contribute, but please, lay off the internet culture. I'd rather not have this forum enter the state that so many other forums I formerly visited have entered.

This forum, I can assure you, will not, i repeat NOT turn into anything like certain OTHER forums I'm sure you have visited. (not mentioning any in particular) However, i refuse to give up my lulz. how dare you even think of taking lulz away from anon. *slaps in face with mudkip doll then fires lazor* don't try it again.

Last edited by Ninja on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge
Magistrate
Lt. Cmd. Gordy LaForge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Ninja wrote:
*slaps in face with mudkip doll then fires lazor*

torchick and the other shitty leaf pokemon suck. Razz im glad you have utilized the mudkip wisely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hundland.org/scripts/MightyMorphinPowerRangers.txt
javabean
Consul

Male

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Ninja wrote:
javabean wrote:

Again, welcome.

I appreciate the fact that you recognize me as an oldfag, but I must protest that statement. Most of my posts are upholding rules 1+2. I am a *cough* tard, though. I say we have a meme-off to see who is the most l337. New post tiem?

I can tell the difference between a new and oldfag. >.> You just have a tendency to act like a newfag.

Alright. Perhaps you should create a meme thread? Also I don't abide by rules 1&2 anymore. I just stopped caring. Anyways i'll start off with BITCHES DON'T KNOW ABOUT DEXTER'S COOKIE.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Because this is totally the topic for a meme off...
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
crowdXwar
Senator
crowdXwar

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Bitches don't know that rules 1 and 2 apply to raids only
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:32 pm

crowdXwar wrote:

true. but only oldfags know that /b/ doesnt raid/afraid of anything

all those raids are done by gaiaonline and ebaumsworld
Back to top Go down
javabean
Consul

Male

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Ninja wrote:
crowdXwar wrote:

true. but only oldfags know that /b/ doesnt raid/afraid of anything

all those raids are done by gaiaonline and ebaumsworld

Oh god gaiafags lol. If one comes they all come, and when they come they post furries. Do not want furries. Also I love the fact that on Gaiaforums "anon" is a forbidden word.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:11 am

Furries=fail.
Stupid weeaboo gaiafags.
Back to top Go down
|\|||\|_|/-|
Senator
|\|||\|_|/-|

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Sweet, I laugh for long time.

sunny

Good post good post.
U got any other good jokes? flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1