McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Henninger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
javabean
Consul

Male
Number of posts : 145
Job/hobbies : Ethical Egotist
Humor : Yo dawg I herd u liek memes so I put a meme in yo meme so you can laugh while you laugh.
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm

I found this on the interwebs today. I lol'd at the picture. It makes Mr. Henninger look like a psychopath, and oddy more Mexican...

Quote :
DetentionSlip.org said...

I often look back and think I would have learned a little better if I would have been willing to shed some blood in school. Usually most "classroom demonstrations" end with students getting cut in the stomach, right? Coincidentally, it is these same demonstrations that end teaching careers. Well, Mr. Bob Henninger, hopefully CutCo is hiring.

Quote :
Anonymous said...

Mr. Henninger was always one of the best teachers I ever knew. He was like always willing to do whatever it took for students to remember what he was teaching. He was always a totally creative teacher that cared about kids! These comments are obviously from the ungrateful twits that never recognize great teaching. I am not sure how a small cut on the arm that didn’t even bleed became a cut on the stomach? Your details are about as accurate as your perspective of Mr. Henninger! How quickly students can forget awesome lessons like the Prairie Scooner. That was so much fun and made the school look great on all of the news channels. It is totally amazing how some losers want to make themselves look good by making others look bad. Seriously!

I hated that Prairie Scooner. Anon I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:37 pm

For the first time in a while,
I am dissapointed in Anon.
Mr. Anon,
A PRARIE SCHOONER?
When will that be helpful in life,
Ever?
He teaches things students don't need to learn about,
And ignores the important things.
He's not one of those teachers who let facts, dates, and what actually happened get in the way of a students grade.
lol
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
crowdXwar
Senator
crowdXwar

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Oh god, Henninger
Honestly, neither teacher helps you at all for 11th grade, at least on the Honors College level. Henninger at least got my class (the last class he fully taught) into the right state of mind of the pre WWI conditions by reading The Jungle
Back to top Go down
http://tateonefour.blogspot.com
javabean
Consul

Male
Humor : Yo dawg I herd u liek memes so I put a meme in yo meme so you can laugh while you laugh.

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:03 pm

crowdXwar wrote:
Oh god, Henninger
Honestly, neither teacher helps you at all for 11th grade, at least on the Honors College level. Henninger at least got my class (the last class he fully taught) into the right state of mind of the pre WWI conditions by reading The Jungle

You read a book in his class? Are you sure you didn't mean a interpretive dance, or even a reenactment of the battle? Reading sounds vaguely too boring to his class, well by his standards. Anyways i'm glad I finally got out of his class when he cut that student. At least now I have a teacher that actually knows how to teach.
Back to top Go down
crowdXwar
Senator
crowdXwar

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 pm

javabean wrote:
crowdXwar wrote:
Oh god, Henninger

You read a book in his class? Are you sure you didn't mean a interpretive dance, or even a reenactment of the battle? Reading sounds vaguely too boring to his class, well by his standards. Anyways i'm glad I finally got out of his class when he cut that student. At least now I have a teacher that actually knows how to teach.
Actually we read two: The Jungle and Uncle Tom's Cabin
Do you have Mr. Benko (sp?) for a teacher now?
Back to top Go down
javabean
Consul

Male

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:38 pm

crowdXwar wrote:

Actually we read two: The Jungle and Uncle Tom's Cabin
Do you have Mr. Benko (sp?) for a teacher now?

Yah I have Mr. Benko now. For some reason I actually like his college approach, it makes me actually for once feel like a honors student. I am still doubting that you actually read a book in his class, with that two? Again from what I had with him we built wagons, danced, and did projects.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 pm

crowdXwar wrote:
Oh god, Henninger
Honestly, neither teacher helps you at all for 11th grade, at least on the Honors College level. [/i]

Mr. Davis is 10th grade History and does that superbly.
Back to top Go down
crowdXwar
Senator
crowdXwar

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:07 pm

@javabean
Well technically, we only read like one and a half. We read the entirety of Uncle Tom's Cabin and the first half or so of the Jungle. We did a lot of ridiculous projects, danced quite a lot, and played Historamics not nearly enough. That was the best part of the class
@Tyler
The only thing Davis really does is work you hard. I had a little trouble the first few weeks due to knowing nothing of Imperialistic America but that changed pretty quickly
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Senator
Ninja

Male
Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : Musician, Professional Thief

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 pm

javabean wrote:
I found this on the interwebs today. I lol'd at the picture. It makes Mr. Henninger look like a psychopath, and oddy more Mexican...

Quote :
DetentionSlip.org said...

I often look back and think I would have learned a little better if I would have been willing to shed some blood in school. Usually most "classroom demonstrations" end with students getting cut in the stomach, right? Coincidentally, it is these same demonstrations that end teaching careers. Well, Mr. Bob Henninger, hopefully CutCo is hiring.

Quote :
Anonymous said...

Mr. Henninger was always one of the best teachers I ever knew. He was like always willing to do whatever it took for students to remember what he was teaching. He was always a totally creative teacher that cared about kids! These comments are obviously from the ungrateful twits that never recognize great teaching. I am not sure how a small cut on the arm that didn’t even bleed became a cut on the stomach? Your details are about as accurate as your perspective of Mr. Henninger! How quickly students can forget awesome lessons like the Prairie Scooner. That was so much fun and made the school look great on all of the news channels. It is totally amazing how some losers want to make themselves look good by making others look bad. Seriously!

I hated that Prairie Scooner. Anon I am disappoint.

That isnt true anon. thankfully i wont have Henninger next year.
Win.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:57 pm

An epic win indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Henninger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Henninger   Mr. Henninger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Henninger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McDowell Student Council ::  The Everything Forum ::  Debate Board :: School Related Topics-
Jump to: