McDowell Student Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McDowell Student Council

McDowell Student Council

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Model Teachers

Go down 
+2
Tyler Durden
Quagmire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quagmire
Senator
Quagmire

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Bum
Humor : Family Guy
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Role Model Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 pm

I was thinking, which teacher at McDowell would be the best example of a good teacher to you guys?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Paper Street Soap Co.
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Mr. Davis
He actually teaches useful information,
Enjoys his job,
Makes school fun,
Teaches specific things kids want to know,
And goes out of his way to help anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://mcdsc.darkbb.com
Quagmire
Senator
Quagmire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Hmmm... i didn't have him.
What subject does he teach?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male
Humor : So a guy walks into a bar.... Well I forget the punchline, but your mom's a hooker

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 pm

He's the 10th grade Honors History teacher.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Commander Data
Senator
Lieutenant Commander Data

Male
Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : programming/web dev.
Humor : USE THE <br />!
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:58 pm

I agree. I think Mr. Davis was like my 2nd favorite teacher ever. And I LOATHE History, so that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Senator
Quagmire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 pm

I have mr Izbicki for history, and i think he's a good role model teacher, but he does make a lot of drug and alcohol references...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Well I enjoy teachers who can crack some jokes,
Especially if they're on a topic that's slightly taboo.
Yet another reason many students worship Mr. Davis.

Mr. Davis wrote:
....Which is why I say, nuke all the gay, unborn baby whales.
Back to top Go down
Demosthenes
Senator
Demosthenes

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Well, I'm gonna have to go with a tie between colonel and chief. They're great guys and are just good all around role models.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden
Magistrate
Tyler Durden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Demosthenes wrote:
Well, I'm gonna have to go with a tie between colonel and chief. They're great guys and are just good all around role models.

Yea,
The Colonel and Chief
(ROTC teachers)
Are also two of the top teachers.
They have a passion for what they do,
And put in way more time than they need to just to help their students.
The only reason i didn't mention them originally was because only ROTC people know them.
Back to top Go down
copernig

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I think Mr. benko (Hennigers replaicment) is a good role model because he tells you what the world is like w/o the sprinkles unlike most teachers he tells you that the world is messed up big time and we dont have a dang idea about how to fix it, and how some of our officials currently were into breaking laws and what not, and that the world is not what the news and most sources you get knowledge from portray it as.
Back to top Go down
crowdXwar
Senator
crowdXwar

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm

copernig wrote:
I think Mr. benko (Hennigers replaicment) is a good role model because he tells you what the world is like w/o the sprinkles unlike most teachers he tells you that the world is messed up big time and we dont have a dang idea about how to fix it, and how some of our officials currently were into breaking laws and what not, and that the world is not what the news and most sources you get knowledge from portray it as.
are you serious?
do you know how many drugs that man has taken? and no, this isn't speculation. He was my chem teacher for a few days and he told me that he's been to 78 grateful dead shows, and was only sober at 3
Back to top Go down
http://tateonefour.blogspot.com
copernigarud4
Senator

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 pm

you are just being stereotypical just because someone has done drugs or something like that doesn't make him a bad role model for example Jimi Hendrix he was baked 24/7 but people still love him and want to be guitarists because of it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/herrmann823893
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Model Teachers   Role Model Teachers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Model Teachers
Page 1 of 1